Tuesday 19 July 2016

Need to feel happy check your spam box

Alright I get it now! We are truly a sick generation. We are stuck between the cultural traditions of the 80's and the liberalisation of the 90's. It's not my fault I grew up playing in open fields and later ended up being a champion of Counter Strike. 

So,we are a confused generation who are still trying to seek comfort and solace in their mother's lap but don't feel shy to kiss their girlfriends in public. Our parents want us to get married and we want to travel the world.

If so much confusion doesn't make you mad then you are a well sorted out person and you do not need to read the blog further. However if you often feel lonely and depressed this is my suggestion to you. GO and read your Emails - Spam Box. 

Let me tell you how it helps - 

1. 10 banks are giving me easy loans - All of a sudden you will start feeling equivalent to the 'King of Good Times' himself.  I can take a loan for a car, a house, or even to buy my Louis Vuitton shoes and Calvin Klein Jeans. Every bank claims to offer me with the best  interest rate which my future generations will pay till they die. 

2. I have won GBP 10000000 and USD 500000 for unknown reasons -  Okay so what were you thinking when you dropped that mail in my inbox. Am I a fucking retard that I will transfer you money to get my lottery winnings. But I don't really mind seeing these mails in my spam box, makes me feel super duper lucky you know. I mean even Mahendra Singh Dhoni can feel jealous of my luck. 

3. World's best companies have the best jobs for me -  Okay I  know am one of the best among the sea of average people and thank you for choosing me Google and Facebook. I cannot express my gratitude to consider me for  being your CEO but I guess I will rather travel the world with Amazon.com rather than seating at the Desk. 

4.  10 matrimonial sites have the best match for me -  I still don't understand how these people get the email-id's and keep sending the same mails. Most of the times I want to say it out and loud to these matrimonial sites but guess they do not have Ears. However if I want to get married I would rather just start attending a lot of other marriages. Who doesn't know that in India only reference and trials work. " Meri mausi ki ladki ke dewar ke sasur ke bhai ka beta hai, bangalore mein job karta hai, aapki beti ki toh kismat khul gayi. Try karke dekh lo ekbaar." - said one aunty to the other in an Indian Wedding. 

5. Dr Batra claims that he will solve my hairfall problem - Oh yeah my genetics play no role in any of this, He is GOD and he is my saviour. Half of the people in the before and after photos don't even resemble. I mean look at Donald Trump(no offences) but even after spending millions he still looks like wearing nylon on his head. Let's just stay balding is a natural process and I will accept it. 

6.  3 best universities are giving me Degrees -  Don't even dare to say anything nasty about these people. They are my only option at a better life. Haven't your parents dreamt of you studying in Oxford and Harvard. Saala! Sundar Pichai didn't have enough marks to get admission in Sri Ram College of Commerce and here these people are promising us Oxford. As usual I do feel intelligent because of these people.


Oh! last but not least you also have the promotional codes from various websites and chat request from Anju, Manju, Tina and Sheena. Also please don't forget the Shining dolls and Cute Barbies who can make your life so pleasurable with the swipe of your credit card. 

What else can I expect from life! Long live my spam box and the spammers.





3 comments: